About the company
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 3000+ strong team. For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
The cryptocurrency industry is undergoing a paradigm shift, and we believe this is just the beginning of things to come. We have been building our team at a rapid pace tripled in size since 2021 and we are continuing that growth through 2022 and beyond. For the right candidate, this provides a multitude of opportunities: to grow with us, to work on technology at scale and to make an impact on our 20M+ customers from day one.
About Main App Backend Team
Main App Backend Team is responsible for delivering values to our Crypto.com mobile app users. Our goal is to deliver higher quality system faster when we scale up the system capabilities. To get a feeling what we have been building in past few years, go download a copy from iOS App Store link or Android Google Play link. Backend services of those mobile app features were mostly designed and implemented by our team.
- Deliver values to users, teammates and company
- Develop secure and scalable backend system to serve millions of global users
- Implement high quality coding standards in order to deliver readable, stable and maintainable systems
- Work closely with teammates and help each other to grow through the form of code review, regular sharing sessions and project retrospectives, etc.
- Analyze requirements wisely and solve difficult problems across the stack
- Conduct technical research and propose pragmatic ways to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives
- Follow and constantly improve development process
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- Interested in building first-class product with talented teammates to solve challenging real world financial industry problems
- Embrace open source community and willing to give back for everyone’s good
- Capable to pick up various technologies, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Familiar with iterative product development style
- Knowledge of low level networking or OS internals (Linux)
- Experienced in Ruby on Rails, Golang, Elixir and Node.Js
- Participated in Open Source projects
- Knowledge of handling scalability, security and performance
- Knowledge of domain driven microservices architecture backend development
- Knowledge of zero downtime CI/CD and development principles
- Knowledge of DevOps process and tools
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing brand new products from scratch using latest technologies alongside with a passionate and talented team