You are ambitious, talented and want to shape the world of Web3 & NFTs? Then this is the right place for you. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-growing venture that aims to bring Blockchain technology into the music industry.
In Business Development you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of our expansion strategy.
- Plan & execute the business strategy for expansion to other markets
- Draft & drive implementation of such strategy of the product together with the executive team
- Perform detailed, data-focused research on various markets & music genres in order to decide for the next best market to enter
- Reach out to decision makers in such new markets: artists, managers, labels and other key contacts from the music industry that are needed to roll-out the expansion
- Network and acquire new business relationships within our broad network of experienced founders and investors and work together closely with them
You should bring:
- First professional or entrepreneurial experience in consulting, banking, business development or startups in general
- Still studying or recently finished a degree in economics/finance, business administration, data science or other relevant areas from a top university
- Team-player and ability to collaborate successfully on a common vision
- Analytical capabilities paired with hands-on attitude and results-oriented approach
- Intrinsic motivation to learn and willingness to take on various tasks inside and outside your field of expertise
- Passion for the music industry and latest trends in that area
- Interest in innovations in tech and particularly the NFT space
- Strong communication/negotiation skills
- (Native) Fluency in English, fluency in any additional language is a big plus
- Availability to start within the next 3 months in our offices in Berlin
- Work in an ambitious team with flat hierarchies / fast decision-making paths
- Large degree of freedom and responsibility for expansion to new regions
- Steep learning curve and entrepreneurial insights
This sounds like a great opportunity for you that you can’t miss?
These are the next steps:
- Send us your CV
- In your application please share with us:
- --> One early-stage technology company that you find extremely promising and worth taking a closer look at (& why)
- --> One publicly listed technology company that you are very excited about
- --> Your USP for this position
We look forward to hearing from you & get a chance to shape the future together!