Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank in Switzerland, and a digital asset management company in Singapore. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are currently looking for an Intern to join our Digital Assets Custody & DeFi team in our Zurich office for a period of 6 months.
- Drive analysis and implementation initatives to expand the business unit’s offering (e.g. new tokens, card offering, etc.) working with internal and external stakeholders
- Deep dive into the business unit’s KPIs to identify tangible improvement measures and improve the related KPI dashboard
- Support the business unit’s strategy development process considering the latest market, technical and regulatory developments
- Support the creation of marketing and sales material to drive sales and awareness of Sygnum’s custody and DeFi offering across several channels closely collaborating with Client Services and other teams across the bank
- Support the team in various strategic and day-to-day matters
- Possess or pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university (preferably in the field of IT or business), with track record of outstanding academic performance
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Strong ownership, relentlessly resourceful, enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interest and knowledge in cryptocurrencies / blockchain
- Strong affinity to tech products and solutions
- Familiarity with SQL and visualization software like Microsoft PowerBI is a definite plus
If this reads like your profile, please send us a 1-2 page CV. Even if you're not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for
our team, please contact us and we'll figure it out. Thank you.