Casper is ushering in the next era of blockchain technology. In just over three years, Casper already built an entirely new blockchain and attracted some of the world’s largest organizations to start building with us. On March 31, 2022 Casper celebrated the one year anniversary of the Casper blockchain mainnet launch, marking several milestones. Now, it’s time to scale — and we’re looking to add world-class engineers, marketers, and operators to our team.
Blockchain technology is estimated by Gartner to be a $1.5 trillion (not billion) market by 2025 and $3 trillion by 2030. Business applications of blockchain solutions across multiple industries will make up the bulk of new adoption, giving Casper blockchain and CasperLabs a first mover advantage.
Why Casper? The co-founders and team of engineers built the most technologically advanced blockchain for business and underpinning this enterprise-grade technology is CasperLabs, a professional services and support team made up of experienced technology leaders. It is their mission to help steward business adoption of blockchain solutions built on Casper while maintaining and evolving the technology.
We are looking for smart, energetic and self driven individuals who want to contribute and get experience in blockchain technology development and adoption. You will have a chance to make a significant impact in promoting blockchain services and solutions within enterprises and public organizations. If you are passionate about developing and executing effective business strategies and tactics this is the job for you!
- Work with the Business Development team to successfully implement CasperLabs’ go-to-market (GTM) strategy for direct enterprise clients.
- Contribute in implementing GTM strategy for channel partnerships and joint ventures, including partnership/JV catalogs for onboarding new and managing existing partners.
- Support creation of the enterprise pipeline and client relations with all potential enterprise customers.
- Be an integral member of a team which builds a world-class sales and business development pipeline; executing effectively on each phase of the process.
- Qualify, develop and pursue inbound leads and opportunities in the enterprise space
- Conduct market research on verticals and solutions
- Run competitive advantage studies on latest blockchain technologies
- Support senior business development leaders and learn from them
- Work closely with different CasperLabs functions and teams to ensure client satisfaction and end-to-end management of projects during all stages of the deal lifecycle
- Graduated Bachelor in Business Administration or similar
- Advanced in G-suite/MS Office environment - Google Sheets/Excel (maintain complex spreadsheets) and Slides/PowerPoint skills required
- Fluency in English required, working knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Very good understanding of basic business processes when it comes to P&L management, go-to-market strategy, sales cycle, etc.
- Experience in running activities in project management manner
- Positive attitude and mature interpersonal skills
- Exhibit an enthusiastic, proactive, can-do spirit and approach your work with curiosity and resilience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Readiness to work in a remote environment in the EST time zone.
- Preferred start date: as soon as possible
- Duration: min. 3 months to 1 year with possibility to convert into permanent position
- Opportunity to get exposure and be successful in the most rapidly growing industry and disruptive technology
- Working with high class blockchain technology experts and great teammates
- Flexible work environment: remote and on-site
- Salary: $4000/month
- Career advancement opportunities in a growing team