Antler is looking for a dynamic Founder Scouting Intern to be based in London, Manchester, Leeds or nearby regions. Founded in Singapore in 2017, we are a global Venture Capital firm with offices across six continents and ten major entrepreneurial hubs, including London, New York, Singapore and Sydney.
With more money than ever flowing into UK tech - £29.4 billion last year, up 2.3x from the previous year’s figures of £11.5 billion - almost £9bn of all VC invested went into startups outside London and the South East, we need to be more connected than ever before. As a Founder Scouting Intern, you will be an instrumental member of the Antler UK team. You will be working closely with our Marketing & Scouting teams to ensure Antler connects with the best entrepreneurs, ecosystem partners and investors around the UK.
This role will provide an excellent experience for an engaged and driven individual interested in entrepreneurship, startups, and VC.
What you’ll be doing:
- You are building Antler’s presence in your local region to attract top-tier entrepreneurs.
- Support Antler in filling each cohort with exceptional entrepreneurs for our upcoming Antler UK cohorts.
- Work closely with our Origination team to assess incoming founders and teams.
- Actively search and engage technologists, operators and domain experts on various relevant platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Reddit, Slack, GitHub, Stack Overflow)
- Collaborate with our Marketing Team on content creation, partnerships, events, and marketing initiatives.
- Interested in community building activities
- Passionate about VC and startup ecosystems
- Demonstrable experience in multi-tasking and handling various stakeholders.
- Native/full proficiency in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic mindset
- Dynamic self-starter, pragmatic and fun
What you can expect from joining Antler
- Competitive salary
- Remote/hybrid set-up - Flexible Working
- Be part of one of the most active venture capital firms globally, which invests in and supports hundreds of new portfolio companies every year
- Work in a fast-growing global organisation with a lot of responsibilities from day one, in a supportive culture with colleagues across all continents
- A fun and highly-qualified team, all dedicated to making Antler and our portfolio companies a huge success
- Opportunity to create a legacy and have a significant impact: be part of a company that will invest in and support thousands of disruptive companies over the coming years and support exceptional entrepreneurs from around the world who are making a difference