OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
In OKX, you will be provided with:
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Learning & Development
- Buddy-Mentor-Coach Scheme
- Fastest Career Path / Professional career prospects
- Wonderful Tech-experience
You will be eligible for promotion from Associate to Manager
What are we looking for?
- Our Hong Kong office is a Product and Engineering hub and we are in the progress of expanding our teams in Hong Kong for the continuous growth of our business. We build and maintain core trading platform with millions of daily active users. Design, Product and other Engineering teams work cross-functionally to identify customer needs, and ship high-quality new features through fast iterations.
- We are looking for young talents who are interested in a fast-moving, young and energetic industry. If you see yourself as a tech-savvy person interested in developing your career in any of the engineering, product design and product management areas - Come and apply now!
What should you equip?
- 2021 to 2022 fresh graduate
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics), Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Journalism, Communication, or similar
- Analytical, problem-solving mindset and a self-starter
- Flexibility, pro-activity, curiosity and capable to multi-task
- Team spirit, collective mindset
- Excellent communication
- Fluent in Mandarin, English and Cantonese