Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
• Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
• Answers to frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refer • more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR or management.
• Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
• Provides clerical support to the HR department.
• Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
• Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holidays.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.