For our team in Munich we are looking for a committed employee who would like to experience the exciting work in a successful and strongly growing start-up. You should be success- and performance-oriented, interested in a wide range of tasks and willing to constantly learn and grow with us. We offer you the opportunity to actively participate in the further development of one of the fastest growing IoT start-ups in Europe. If our dynamic environment appeals to you, the description sounds like you, your abilities and your passion and you feel like revolutionizing whole branches of industry together with us, then apply now!
- Support for our Business Development Team in the optimization and internationalization of our business model
- Market research and analysis in exciting areas such as renewable energies, Internet of Things, Blockchain, Smart Home, European energy market, battery storage market and much more
- Take responsibility from the very first minute
- Direct support for our young team
- Create presentations for our partners and customers
- Maintenance and development of our content hub
- Applications for events, startups and tenders
- You are currently studying for a Bachelor's or Master's degree - and we are open to applications from any field of study.
- You have very good MS Office skills - especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- You speak German and English very well
- You are characterized by enthusiasm and / or know how for innovative technologies
- You feel comfortable in a flexible environment
- You have at least 5 months time for an internship
- You are able to communicate and bring analytical and solution-oriented thinking with you
- You're an out-of-the-box thinker.
- Flexible & mobile working: Remote work up to 70 days from anywhere in the EU
- Vacation: 28 days + 2 fixed days special leave at the end of the year
- Health & Sports: 30 Euros subsidy for Urban Sports Club or Qualitrain plus corporate health management & (mental) healthcare offers
- Personal development: coaching, access to e-learning platforms & annual development budget of 1500 Euros per employee
- Employee discounts: Access to gridX Corporate Benefits
- Stay fit and safe the planet with our JobRad offer
- Receive a fair monthly contribution to your company pension plan
- City travel subsidy: 30 Euros monthly allowance for your monthly/annual ticket
- Modern workplace in the hearts of Aachen and Munich with IT equipment of your choice
- Relocation Support: We support your relocation to Germany
- Experience the gridX culture at the annual team week, regular team events and receive on top 50 Euros on top per employee for your department event
- We will donate 20 Euros to a charity of your choice on your birthday
If you want to take up the challenge, please send us your complete and detailed application and accompany us on our mission to disrupt the energy sector!