Crypto Finance Group is a multi-award winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zürich, and Singapore. We enable traditional and institutional investors to invest in digital assets such as bitcoin and ether. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our three divisions – brokerage, crypto storage/custodian solutions, and fund and asset management – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto market.
Crypto Finance (Asset Management) AG is the first regulated asset manager for crypto assets authorised by FINMA under CISA. Its mission is to bridge traditional finance and the crypto world by offering investors safe and easy access to the rapidly growing crypto asset class.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement. We currently have a rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with a high degree of personal initiative interested in blockchain technology and crypto assets.
The starting date is as soon as possible in our new office on the 24th floor in the Prime Tower in Zurich. If this is the position for you, and you have a Swiss work permit and/or EU citizenship, please apply and submit your complete application, incl. cover letter, your CV, and references.
Contract Duration: 9 to 12 months
Workload: 80% to 100%
- Support the senior sales managers in prospecting, client acquisition, and client management
- Help manage client events and sales campaigns
- Review, update, and help design sales and product documents
- Manage the CRM tool for prospecting, sales, after-sales, and campaign management
- Liaise with internal partners such as marketing and business development
- Manage incoming requests as well as carry out ad-hoc tasks
- Overall support in product development, as well as sales projects and initiatives
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or other related discipline
- Enthusiasm for sales and client services
- Passion for digital assets and crypto
- Some experience in a finance, banking, or asset management sales or sales support role is a plus
- Self-driven, hands-on, and able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English are a must
- The rare opportunity to work in a fast-paced and successful crypto asset management company and be part of this financial revolution
- The opportunity to get involved in a successful fintech, and pioneer in the crypto space
- Work in a dynamic team
- Become part of a learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a direct impact
- Participate in weekly company meetings, bi-weekly Knowledge Pooling sessions, and amazing team events
- An opportunity to have a permanent contract after the internship
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Switzerland