Autonomous is a 7-year-old company based in HCM Vietnam and the US, building tools for the new world of work. Autonomous powers 1,000,000 individuals and 130,000 businesses across the globe including Google, Netflix, Genentech, and Microsoft.
With the vision “We see tomorrow’s web in 3D”, we are building ROVE for anyone to create a 3D space but no coding skill is required, all drag and drop. Rove is for millions of our customers who want to lift their blog, shop, or portfolio off the page and into the new 3D web. All assets in ROVE are NFTs and purchased via smart contracts.
Let's explore ROVE at LINK and bring it to the world!
For further information, please visit our whitepaper at https://whitepaper.rove.to
Joining us in this phase, you will be responsible for growing an NFT artist community. Artists play an important role in developing creative NFT arts, as well as, attracting more NFT investors into Rove for trading.
We are offering a paid internship employment & you'll be working full time as other employees. You will join Autonomous as a crucial piece for our major project - Rove.
- Develop & publish content on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. including writing updates, announcements, tutorials, and engaging content to drive social and community participation and inquiry about the project
- Develop engagement strategies in alignment with the marketing goal of driving top-funnel acquisition
- Participate in other relevant communities and events to boost our brand awareness, and build relationships with other communities, crypto advocates, and influencers to promote our project
- Organize online events such as community updates, AMAs, round-table with our community members, and influencers. Must use English confidently and competently in both written and spoken forms
- Coordinate with our marketing and product teams and keep our community updated on our latest services, features, promotions, and events
- Industry knowledge: Have a basic understanding of blockchain, cryptocurrencies, NFTs, and Game-fi. Interested in emerging technologies and the gaming industry.
- Social native: Be attuned to social, and cultural trends internationally.
- Goal-driven: Have a strong sense of ownership and goal delivery.
- Creativity: Have an ability to create engaging content and game mechanics to drive community growth and engagement. (basic photoshop and video editing skill is a big plus)
- Effective communicator: Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, to effectively communicate with different personas across various channels and cultures. English fluency both written and verbal.
- A young and dynamic work environment with flexible working time & talented people to bounce ideas with, and build great things
- Enthusiastic professionals and mentors
- Opportunity to be promoted to official employees after a 3-month internship
- We offer a paid internships with Net VND 5,000,000/month
- Healthy lunches, and free flow of fresh milk, coffee, tea, and more while working in our fabulous office
- Free access to a wide variety of online courses.