Candy’s mission is to deepen our connection to experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We understand that connection because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and serious collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin- Founder & CEO of Fanatics & Philadelphia 76ers co-owner
- Mike Novogratz - CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk- CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur.
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We’re on the lookout for interns with a growth mindset to help build the future of Candy that are specifically interested in the Operations side of the business. As an important member of a rapidly growing company, you'll work closely with our teams internally to help build a company where every person can be their authentic self and where each employee is able to contribute and grow. If we have your attention and you are ready to help define an emerging industry, keep reading.
Our internship program isn’t just a job; we offer real world experience and opportunities to make an impact in a global organization. As a year-long intern, you will join our Operations Team and get a view into the department of one of the fastest growing start-ups in NYC. The kind of person that will thrive in this internship is someone looking to learn and gain insights into internal communications, employee relations and resources. You will also have the opportunity to partner closely with our Head of Operations working on all areas and levels of internal and external contacts in a professional manner
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on challenges in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Work closely with highly-motivated leaders who are intellectually curious and interested in growing at a fast paced startup
- Work alongside solution-oriented thinkers interested in taking on new challenges
- Be a part of a team who believes practice makes permanent
- Assist team in facilitating their daily responsibilities
- Dive in on projects including setting up systems, rolling out processes, and putting plans in place to help foster an inclusive culture
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a willingness to learn
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- You have the ability to drive and execute several initiatives simultaneously
- Skills with Google slides and/or PowerPoint
- A love of sports, collectibles, and/or popular culture
You’ll Love Working here because...
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most talented, fun, supportive, and innovative leaders and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the best things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our connection through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their best work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will strive to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We push past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.