Product Management Intern
- Collaborate effectively with the Business Operating Platform product team and various business stakeholders to communicate business needs, deliver analysis reports and business requirements documents.
- Facilitate workshops including user interview, requirement grooming, user acceptance testing to identify user behavior patterns and underlying problems, also help to ensure smooth product delivery.
- Gather insights on product adoption/improvements, identify key metrics and propose further iterations.
- Assist in tracking and resolving production issues.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics or a related field is preferred.
- Good communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is preferred.
- Good time management and coordination skills to get things done on schedule
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and a fast-paced remote working environment.
- Bilingual with both English and Mandarin.
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months).
- Part-time interns who can commit at least 3 working days a week are also welcome to apply.