Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem.
At Sygnum, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking two Interns - Site Reliability Engineering who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization, especially blockchain that’s always pushing boundaries.
- Support for providing input for ensuring scalability, reliability and fault-tolerant production applications.
- Help design, build and maintain containerized, 12-factor microservices across a hybrid cloud setup.
- Support advance, perfect and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Provide input on Incident Management strategies as well as hands on development and evolution of the logging flow and alerting.
- Self-service access tool maintenance and solutions for engineers to quickly and securely deploy their applications in production.
- Analyse and improve the security of systems while maintaining usability.
- Within Bachelor or Masters studies in Tech, equivalent field or previous/proven experience in a related area.
- First experience in backend software development with any programming language (TypeScript, NodeJS, Java, Go, etc.).
- Familiar with DevOps practices and can advance them among peers, DevSecOps practices and with building/adhering to a Secure SDLC.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Flexible working time models and free coffee, tea on office premise.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings with the teams and plenty of jokes and laughs 😊.
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!