Quillhash Technologies is a pioneer in developing enterprise-grade Blockchain solutions. We help traditional businesses become more efficient, streamlined, creative, and innovative by helping them realize the potential of the latest tech - Blockchain, AI, and IoT.
We are looking for passionate smart contract auditor interns who will review smart contracts and decentralized applications for security vulnerabilities within the web3 ecosystem. Under this role, you will work with the QuillAudits team, a product by QuillHash to provide cybersecurity solutions to crypto projects and start-ups. As a result of our industry-leading and quality assuring services, we have helped 400+ projects to eliminate serious security threats and have secured $15B+ in total value locked.
What you will do:
- Review the code (primarily solidity contracts) of blockchain projects.
- Identify vulnerabilities, design and architectural flaws, quality improvement, and ways to mitigate future risk.
- Write clear and concise reports and “action-steps” for developers to quickly mitigate and fix any issues discovered
- Provide insights in establishing best practices for security culture within the industry.
- Interact with developers, and key stakeholders when identifying and handling security issues
What we are looking for:
- A deep understanding of the EVM, the ETH Yellow Paper, & EVM OP_Codes
- Fluency in Solidity
- Experience with security CTFs, like Ethernaut, Damn Vulnerable Defi etc and Development environments like Hardhat, Truffle, etc.
- Knowledge of deFi , NFT protocols .
- Understanding of Smart Contract Security Principles
Why we are awesome:
- Work from Home friendly and Remote working.
- Professional and Personal Development.
- Fitness and online course allowances.
- Company Events.
- 5-day workdays.
- Competitive Performance Bonuses.
- One of the pioneer companies in the blockchain space.
- Working with professionals in the heart of the blockchain industry.
- Dynamic startup environment, you will learn a lot of things.
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founder.