We are Acria a company with the mission to bring the blockchain scene a huge step forward. One of the most pressing issues when developing smart contracts is the lack of real-world data. But due to technical limitations, such as the consensus protocol, no blockchain has been able to solve this major limitation.
The Acria Network aims to solve exactly this problem with the help of so-called oracle nodes. In addition to that, it aims to implement cross-chain support in order to supply various blockchains with real-world data. Cross-chain functionality will be achieved via the Polkadot ecosystem and Ethereum.
An important advantage of the Acria Network compared to common solutions is the complete lack of middlemen. This in turn increases the quality and trustworthiness of the data provided.The existing solutions offered to provide blockchains with real-world data heavily rely on oracles which function as middlemen that only supply real-world data that is available via various APIs.
This heavily limits the amount of data that can be utilized as well as the trustworthiness of the data provided via those solutions.
We are looking for an energetic addition to our business development team to support our daily activities as well as take part in our strategy meetings to implement the received customer feedback. You will work directly with the founders to get insights into all processes related to build and run the company.
- Get to know our daily sales processes and take part in our day-to-day business
- You will work closely with us on strategic matters, fundraising, and sales-related tasks
- You will support our development team with customer feedback to roll out new features
- Convince potential clients and partners to grow our business
- Help us deliver our product to first pilot customers
- You have completed at least two years of university studies in a business, finance, marketing, engineering, or similarly related field
- Highly collaborative and eager to contribute to the team's goals
- Open-minded, don't be shy - you will call new customers daily
- Fluent in German
- Familiarity with Sales Tasks is a plus
- You are available for at least 3 months
- First internship experience in management consulting, venture capital, business development, or similar fast-moving environment such as a dynamic tech start-up.
- Ability to perform well under pressure, handle several different projects and responsibilities simultaneously with ease.
- Excellent analytical skills, highly structured and detail-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial drive and willingness to take responsibility to figure out individual solutions in complex situations.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Steep learning curve - you will get insights into how to build up a startup from day one
- Knowledge sharing events every other week with internal and external presentations
- Potential long-term engagement
- Join a fun and dynamic work environment
- Potential to convert this internship into a full-time role within 3/6 months
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
We're looking for talented colleagues who want to advance their careers and help scale our business across the world.