Timeswap Labs is building the first fully decentralized money market protocol within the DeFi ecosystem. We are solving one of the hardest problems in DeFi building trustless & permissionless money markets without using any external Oracle.
Timeswap uses a proprietary AMM for price discovery of interest rates & collateralization ratio without using an external Oracle. Timeswap enables debt financing for long-tail assets just like Uniswap enabled equity financing for long-tail assets. Timeswap is backed by founders of a multi-billion-dollar crypto protocol, top-tier VC funds from Silicon Valley & Singapore, and prominent Angel Investors in the web 3.0 ecosystem.
*Role: Intern - (Front End Developer - DeFi) *
• Experience developing slick UI using ReactJS / ELM / typescript
• Strong computer science fundamentals knowledge
• Knowledge of HTTP(s), WebSocket, API integration
• Familiarity with DeFi and the common UI practices in web 3.0
• Passionate about open source
• Experience with GraphQL, web3js, ethersjs
• Max 1 year full time work ex; prefer 3rd / 4th year engg students
• Preference for Comp Sci students
• Even if you don’t meet the above criteria and are an engg student, feel free to apply if you meet the “must have” criteria
• Share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with previous code references (GitHub)
• Briefly describe your prior experience and how that will help in the aforementioned role