Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the role
- You'll work with Product Owners, Designers, and Quality Assurance peers along with engineers on the team.
- Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you shape the Nansen Smart Alerts product.
- You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
- The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
You'll be working to support a particular squad within the product team.
- Helping with the backlog
- Assisting Product Owners with dependencies and clarifying requirements
- Working with your team members to help execute on roadmap items
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- Drive: We want people who are passionate about the crypto-asset industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space
- Expertise: Intermediate knowledge of DeFi is a prerequisite; an ability to quickly comprehend, evaluate, and critique new ideas is a huge plus
- Analytical: Strong analytical, financial analysis, organizational, and writing skills
- Independent: Direct experience working in a remote first environment; and able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- Minimum 3-months full-time commitment; Top performing interns may receive an offer to join us in a full-time capacity at the end of the internship
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- Great written communication skills in English
- An ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Bonus: Experience from the cryptocurrency industry
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Spanish)